Aspi is an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving spray for sore throat, mouth and gum pain based on flurbiprofen
Aspi Gola performs a rapid action on sore throat with a triple effect against inflammation, pain and difficulty in swallowing. Aspi Gola Spray for the oral mucosa can be taken by adults and children from 12 years of age to treat the symptoms of pain and irritation of the gums, mouth and throat (gingivitis, stomatitis, pharyngitis), even after conservative or extraction dental therapy .
Fresh mint flavour.
Dosage and method of use Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%
Take 2 sprays of Aspi Gola, 3 times a day . Spray the solution, directing it directly on the affected part (mouth, throat). Each spray delivers 0.2 ml of solution containing 0.5 mg of flurbiprofen, sufficient for a continuous 6-hour action on pain and inflammation of the oral mucosa.
Active Ingredients and Excipients Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%
100 ml of Aspi Gola Spray contain:
Active ingredient: 0.25 g of flurbiprofen.
Excipients : Glycerol (98%), ethanol, non-crystallisable liquid sorbitol, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil-40, sodium saccharin, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, mint flavour, patent blue V (E131), anhydrous citric acid, sodium hydroxide, water purified.
Contraindications Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%Aspi Gola spray is contraindicated in case of:
- Allergy to flurbiprofen or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Allergy to acetylsalicylic acid (medicine for inflammation, pain, fever and heart problems) or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- If you have suffered from bleeding or perforation of the stomach or intestines in the past related to previous treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Chronic inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease).
- Peptic ulcer (stomach injury) or stomach or intestinal bleeding (two or more separate episodes of ulcer or bleeding)
- Severe heart failure (reduced heart function)
- In the last 3 months of pregnancy
Warnings Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%
Contact your doctor or pharmacist before using Aspi Gola. Tell your doctor right away if:
- You have suffered from peptic ulcer (stomach ulcer) and other diseases of the stomach and intestines in the past as it increases the risk that these diseases may recur. This risk especially increases with high doses of flurbiprofen, particularly in the elderly or if the peptic ulcer has been complicated by bleeding or perforation of the stomach and intestines
- You suffer from impaired kidney, heart or liver function (kidney, heart or liver failure)
- You have suffered from bronchial asthma in the past, as this increases the risk of bronchospasm.
- If you have unusual abdominal symptoms
The use of this medicine, especially if prolonged, can give rise to allergic phenomena or local irritation; in this case stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
For those who carry out sporting activities, the use of medicines containing ethyl alcohol can give a positive result in anti-doping tests in relation to the alcohol concentration limits indicated by some sports federations.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, especially:
- Aspirin and medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid (medicine for inflammation, pain, fever and heart problems), as they may increase side effects.
- Antiplatelet agents (medicines that thin the blood), as this increases the risk of bleeding from the stomach and intestines
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (medicines used for depression), as this increases the risk of bleeding from your stomach and intestines
- Corticosteroids (medicines used for inflammation/allergies), as this increases the risk of stomach and intestinal lesions or bleeding
- Cox-2 inhibitors and other NSAIDs (medicines used for inflammation and pain), as it may increase the effect of these medicines.
This medicine has no influence on the ability to drive and use machines.
This medicinal product contains parahydroxybenzoates which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
This medicinal product contains polyoxyethylene-40 hydrogenated castor oil which may cause local skin reactions.
This medicinal product contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per dose.
This medicinal product contains the dye patent blue V (E131), which may cause allergic reactions.
Side effects Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%
What are the possible side effects of Aspi Gola spray?
Aspi Gola spray can cause undesirable effects, although not everyone treated shows them. If you notice the following side effects during treatment with Aspi Gola, stop the treatment and contact your doctor immediately:
- Allergic phenomena (sensitization phenomena): allergic reaction, anaphylactic reactions (serious allergic reactions) - angioedema (sudden swelling of the mouth/throat and mucous membranes) local irritation.
- Abdominal pain - peptic ulcer (stomach injury) - perforation and bleeding from the stomach or intestines.
These side effects can be fatal and could occur with or without warning symptoms. These side effects occur especially in elderly people or if you have suffered from stomach and intestinal diseases in the past.
Pregnancy and lactation Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%
Can I take Aspi Gola Spray 15ml when pregnant or breastfeeding?
If you are pregnant, suspect or plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using Aspi Gola Spray 15ml. Never use Aspi Gola in the last 3 months of pregnancy. The use of flurbiprofen in the first 6 months of pregnancy is not recommended unless strictly necessary and advised by your doctor. The use of flurbiprofen during breastfeeding is not recommended unless strictly necessary and advised by your doctor.
Expiration and conservation of Aspi Sore Throat Painkiller Spray 15 ml 0.25%
How to store Aspi Gola Spray 15ml?
Keep Aspi Gola Spray 15ml out of the sight and reach of children. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. Use within 21 weeks Aspi Gola 0.25% once opened.
Shipping in Italy 24/48H
Delivery also on Saturday and Sunday
Free over €49.90
Shipping in Europe 24/72H
Free over €120
Shipping to UK 24/72H
Free over €150
The security of your data matters to us!
We are fully compliant with the European GDPR regarding Privacy and Processing of personal data.
Payments you make on our site are 100% safe and guaranteed.
Fast returns through do-it-yourself portal and 14 days to reconsider.
Fast and free replacements for incorrect or non-compliant products delivered.